Cannabis is a highly regulated industry, with state-by-state specifics for meeting compliance and regulatory processes. SilverLeaf strengthens your compliance strategy with greater controls, real-time insights, and key industry integrations.
- Auditable Financials
- Deep Integration Capabilities
- Flexible Workflows and Operational Controls
- Quality Management Program
- Accurately capture, maintain, and report upon financials and operational data.
- Integrate directly with state compliance systems (Metrc) and order entry portals (LeafLink) eliminating duplicate manual data entry.
- Define, track, and adjust workflows to ensure consistency while adapting to change.
- Yield measurement attributes for clear visibility into quality and yield of your products today and where you want those numbers to be in the future.
- Track raw material usage through to finished goods to determine any potential issues in your cannabis product quality.
Item tracing is the key to empowering users with complete control over their inventory, from the moment it’s received to its final sale. Item tracing gives users control of their inventory movements from receipt to sale. Every transaction and production action that ever took place on a Metrc tag or lot can be traced in this single screen. Scan or copy & paste a tag or lot to get started!
CBC Metrc Tags
Effortlessly access a complete inventory of existing Metrc tags in your system and instantly view their current on-hand quantities. Our system also simplifies the tag creation process, offering two convenient methods: sync with Metrc for seamless tag generation or create new tags manually.
Quality Control is a robust compliance tool that empowers users to input essential test result data for products at any stage of production. Test results are seamlessly linked and tracked throughout the product’s lifecycle, guaranteeing that only materials meeting the specified criteria are permitted to leave your operation. The flexibility of user-defined test measures allows businesses to tailor their testing requirements, ensuring adherence to quality standards while accommodating individual needs.
Unlock Greater Controls for Regulatory Success
The cannabis industry is evolving at an astounding pace. With SilverLeaf’s regulatory compliance tools, integrate and reconcile data with state tracking systems (e.g. Metrc, BioTrackTHC, Leaf Data Systems), support the execution of y280e strategy, track and maintain state and local business tax requirements for cannabis growers (sales, excise, cultivation). Utilize auditable financials, with robust tracking of system usage throughout, and support GAAP and IFRS environments. All these necessary system integrities, process assurances, and tools are built into the SilverLeaf solution.