SilverLeaf, the leading end-to-end software for cannabis operators.
Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and available on the Microsoft AppSource, SilverLeaf was created to meet the high demand and agile needs of the cannabis market today and drive the requirements for future success in its space.Get Started Today
From Seed to Sale, Tracking and Compliance has Never Been Easier.
Complete business management solution for Cannabis Growers and Processors >> The cannabis industry is expanding at an astounding pace, and companies competing for a share of this market face unprecedented challenges – and extraordinary opportunities. Often, we see rapidly growing cannabis companies running multi-million dollar operations on entry-level accounting software and spreadsheets. Lots of spreadsheets.
Simplified solutions (like QuickBooks or seed-to-sale solutions) give you one-dimensional insights, then make you do the heavy lifting to get the answers you need. Disconnected, incomplete applications rob the organization of the visibility needed to sustain growth, expansion, and profitability.
Don’t let the wrong cannabis software hold you back.
Embrace a clearer way to run your business. As your cannabis business grows and seizes great opportunities, how you handle your systems and tasks affects every part of what you do – from planting to selling, tracking, maintaining compliance, and making sure orders are fulfilled.
Introducing SilverLeaf, the leading cannabis solution built to integrate every function of your business, from seed to sale, tracking to compliance, procurement, fulfillment and finance, built on top of the best-in-class ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Manage Your Entire Business in One Place
We’ve spent three decades implementing and configuring ERP for industry leaders and value Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as the foundation of SilverLeaf because it was designed for manufacturers and distributors.
D365 Business Central (BC) also gives our team the flexibility to configure extensible solutions that are industry-specific for cannabis growers, yet manageable for a lean IT team.
- Strain management
- Recommended replenishments
- Product destruction tracking
- Label and tag printing
- Integration with State Track and Trace systems
- Track vendor and location license information
SilverLeaf enables your compliance strategy, streamline for greater control, and gain real-time insight across leveled perspectives
- Built on world-class ERP platform Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Robust, real-time financial reporting
- Multi-Entity support
- Support of 280e strategy
- Item cost analysis
- Security and Audit Trail
- Track costs associated with cultivation
- Predict yield by location and strain, with seasonality
- Complete plant tracking by tag throughout your facility
- Destruction Tracking
- Label Printing
- Track Mother Plants
- Matrix order entry
- Visibility to inventory availability
- License management
- Sales manifest generation
- Delivery dispatch with chain of custody tracking
- Integration with wholesale distribution platforms such as LeafLink
- Complete production management and scheduling
- Lot tracing with forward and back traceability
- Machine scheduling
- Track component, labor, indirect costs and variances
- Ad hoc consumption scanning
- User definable tests and measures
- Quarantine management
- Lab billing reconciliation
- COA email with order
- “Inheritance” of test results from raw materials to manufactured or assembled products
Real-Time Business Insights
With just a few clicks, effortlessly drill down into key performance indicators (KPIs) to access comprehensive details. Empower your team with instant data and streamline decision-making like never before.
Understand the True Costs of Products
Gain the power to comprehensively monitor all costs associated with your products, encompassing raw materials, production costs, labor, and overhead. Utilizing the “Cost Shares” screen, you can access real-time insights into the projected current cost of producing each item, enabling you to make informed decisions and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Instant Inventory Insights
Always know what your current on-hand inventory, and what you have available to sell by day, week or month. “QC Unavailable” will show you the quantity that has not yet passed lab testing. And, with each batch or tag you can see the associated lab results.
Integrate with the Microsoft Platform
This provides a sneak peak into our role center. This shows our ‘grower role center’. It is showing the expected yield by strain by period or by phase. Because SilverLeaf is built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform, SilverLeaf will integrate with popular tools such as Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook and Power BI.
Learn how DreamFields Leveraged SilverLeaf to Boost Efficiency and Process $1 Million in Revenue in One Day
DreamFields had big growth plans, and needed a technology stack with the flexibility and comprehensive features to support them. With SilverLeaf, DreamFields now has a single unfied login and consolidated ERP platform – saving them time and money. Month-end close is much easier and reporting is more accurate.
Cannabis Growers and Processors | SilverLeaf
We have real experience in helping greenhouse growers better understand their profitability, maximize space utilization and gain end-to-end management of sales and operations to drive growth.
Cannabis growers need to establish a comprehensive view of their work, and SilverLeaf, with tools from Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure, can create that landscape for wide-reaching benefits.
Microsoft Dynamics makes the perfect horticulture software solution for the sales, operational, supply chain, distribution and greenhouse analytics needs of your business.
SilverLeaf, the Microsoft ERP for Cannabis Growers and Processors is designed to help:
- Automate activities that you currently handle manually.
- Gain a complete view of your space needs based on both historical and real-time data so you can leverage every square foot of space.
- Equip your teams with data and insights to be more efficient.
- Provide your team the tools to work collaboratively and achieve goals.
- Plan for the upcoming season by accurately ordering, tracking and using materials, plants and products for operational and financial success.
- Utilize existing programs like Microsoft 365, integrated with powerful business tools and timesaving features.
- Take advantage of efficiency-boosting, cloud-based technology configured for your cultivation management software needs.
Our powerful cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions help greenhouses grow their products and their business with robust management features for finances, planning, supply chain management, sales and more. With tools from the Microsoft Dynamics line of products, Velosio’s plant nursery software solutions can help you stay ahead of the curve with best-fit applications for a digitally focused business world.
Why SilverLeaf for Your Cannabis ERP Software Solution?
We know that every detail can impact your bottom line. Our unique experience helping industry leaders transform their business with Microsoft Dynamics makes SilverLeaf a great fit as a partner to address your specific cannabis business needs.
Some of the reasons businesses turn to SilverLeaf include:
- Versatile support: We have the resources and programs to help with nearly every aspect of your business landscape. SilverLeaf includes support for financials, inventory, operations, project management, customer relationship management (CRM) and other elements of your growth.
- Trusted service: We offer cannabis ERP software configured for your company’s unique needs. With SilverLeaf, you’re getting the expertise of our team, along with a robust network of resources and all the quality you expect from Microsoft.
- Individualized solutions: Every grower and processor is different, and every state has unique compliance requirements. We can create the right setup for your business, regardless of your size, goals and challenges. We aim to make things simple for our clients, and we do this by matching our ERP software to your organization’s needs.
- Modernized tools for digital innovation: As the world becomes more and more digitally focused, you need to know that your organization can keep up. SilverLeaf makes digital transformation easy via Microsoft Dynamics 365 and business-specific cannabis computer software.