Microsoft Cloud ERP for Cannabis Growers and Processors
From Seed to Sale, Tracking and Compliance has Never Been Easier.
Complete business management solution for Cannabis Growers and Processors >> The cannabis industry is expanding at an astounding pace, and companies competing for a share of this market face unprecedented challenges – and extraordinary opportunities. Often, we see rapidly growing cannabis companies running multi-million dollar operations on entry-level accounting software and spreadsheets. Lots of spreadsheets.
Simplified solutions (like QuickBooks or seed-to-sale solutions) give you one-dimensional insights, then make you do the heavy lifting to get the answers you need. Disconnected, incomplete applications rob the organization of the visibility needed to sustain growth, expansion, and profitability.
Don’t let the wrong cannabis software hold you back.
Ditch the spreadsheets. Gain the visibility you need to run your operations effectively. Your business is growing and facing extraordinary opportunities in the cannabis industry. How you manage your systems and processes effects every part of your business, from seed to sale through tracking and compliance and fulfillment.
Introducing SilverLeaf, the cannabis solution built to integrate all the functions you need to optimize your cannabis business, built on top of the best-in-class ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
as regulations change.
Committed to Cannabis, Experts in ERP
At SilverLeaf, our team is committed to the complex world of cannabis and to delivering world-class service in delivering Microsoft solutions, with 30 years’ experience implementing ERP. This includes everything from integration to Microsoft Office, to advanced reporting and the ability to tailor to your specific needs.
SilverLeaf enables your compliance strategy, streamline for greater control, and gain real-time insight across leveled perspectives
- Financial Reporting
- Audit Trails
- State-Specific Tax Compliance
- Metrc, BioTrackTHC, Leaf Data Systems
- 280e Strategy, GAAP and IFRS
- Item Cost Analysis
Know your costs, manage your processes, and optimize your operational resources with SilverLeaf.
- MRP Planning for Cannabis growers
- Batch Measures
- Machine Scheduling
- Strain Management
- Full Lot/Batch Traceability
- Replenishment Triggers
- Supports State Tracking
Optimize your grow facility and all associated costs.
- Plant Tracking by Tag
- Track Cultivation Costs Management
- User Definable Tests and Measures
- Results Tracking
- Multiple COA Layouts
- Internal Controls for QC & QA
Streamline order placement, scheduling, and invoicing to best serve your customers.
- Chain of Custody
- License Management
- Google Maps Delivery Dispatch
- Manifest Creation
- Order Entry Matrix
Manage Your Entire Business in One Place
We’ve spent three decades implementing and configuring ERP for industry leaders and value Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as the foundation of SilverLeaf because it was designed for manufactures and distributors.
D365 Business Central (BC) also gives our team the flexibility to configure extensible solutions that are industry-specific for cannabis growers, yet manageable for a lean IT team.
Maintain Regulatory Compliance
Integrate and reconcile your cannabis growers data with state tracking systems (e.g. Metrc, BioTrackTHC, Leaf Data Systems). Support the execution of your 280e strategy. Track and maintain state and local business tax requirements for cannabis growers (sales, excise, cultivation). Utilize auditable financials, with robust tracking of system usage throughout, and support GAAP and IFRS environments.
All these necessary system integrities, process assurances, and tools are built into SilverLeaf ERP for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
“The cannabis market is growing…fast…and on many fronts. Our clients range from growers to processors and distributors and all have extremely complex regulatory compliance to deal with. They need more than a fly-by-night software solution. They need the real thing and a partner they can depend on. With real-time decision support systems created with Microsoft Power Platform, SilverLeaf turns Dynamics 365 Business Central into a comprehensive agribusiness cloud ERP that manages, tracks, schedules and measures to achieve the best possible use of your resources.“
Sara Silver, Practice Director Horticulture
Cannabis Growers and Processors | SilverLeaf
We have real experience in helping greenhouse growers better understand their profitability, maximize space utilization and gain end-to-end management of sales and operations to drive growth.
Cannabis growers need to establish a comprehensive view of their work, and SilverLeaf, with tools from Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure, can create that landscape for wide-reaching benefits.
Microsoft Dynamics makes the perfect horticulture software solution for the sales, operational, supply chain, distribution and greenhouse analytics needs of your business.
SilverLeaf, the Microsoft ERP for Cannabis Growers and Processors is designed to help:
- Automate activities that you currently handle manually.
- Gain a complete view of your space needs based on both historical and real-time data so you can leverage every square foot of space.
- Equip your teams with data and insights to be more efficient.
- Provide your team the tools to work collaboratively and achieve goals.
- Plan for the upcoming season by accurately ordering, tracking and using materials, plants and products for operational and financial success.
- Utilize existing programs like Microsoft 365, integrated with powerful business tools and timesaving features.
- Take advantage of efficiency-boosting, cloud-based technology configured for your cultivation management software needs.
Our powerful cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions help greenhouses grow their products and their business with robust management features for finances, planning, supply chain management, sales and more. With tools from the Microsoft Dynamics line of products, Velosio’s plant nursery software solutions can help you stay ahead of the curve with best-fit applications for a digitally focused business world.
Why SilverLeaf for Your Cannabis ERP Software Solution?
We know that every detail can impact your bottom line. Our unique experience helping industry leaders transform their business with Microsoft Dynamics makes SilverLeaf a great fit as a partner to address your specific cannabis business needs.
Some of the reasons businesses turn to SilverLeaf include:
- Versatile support: We have the resources and programs to help with nearly every aspect of your business landscape. SilverLeaf includes support for financials, inventory, operations, project management, customer relationship management (CRM) and other elements of your growth.
- Trusted service: We offer cannabis ERP software configured for your company’s unique needs. With SilverLeaf, you’re getting the expertise of our team, along with a robust network of resources and all the quality you expect from Microsoft.
- Individualized solutions: Every grower and processor is different, and every state has unique compliance requirements. We can create the right setup for your business, regardless of your size, goals and challenges. We aim to make things simple for our clients, and we do this by matching our ERP software to your organization’s needs.
- Modernized tools for digital innovation: As the world becomes more and more digitally focused, you need to know that your organization can keep up. SilverLeaf makes digital transformation easy via Microsoft Dynamics 365 and business-specific cannabis computer software.